One of the nicest event is back into our game! Astrologer pops up so rare that I already waited with anticipation. And here you go, it steps in unexpectedly during another event. Yayyy and Hrrrr… 😀 I honestly don’t recall it ever happened earlier.
This event is never cheap. It’s always a challenge. But for some reason I just love it.
And, oh right, I have to mention it. Event will last 5 days. ONLY 5 days!! *panics. Hurry up and don’t miss it!
Let’s talk Prizes
First things first: Let’s talk about prizes. The main prize, of course, is new 5 star outfit Set. It has beautiful Items. 6 of them hold nice special Tags (Fantasy, Purple, Formal). If you were missing them for the Dates you struggle to pass, there is your chance!
And yes, that all blurred out scenery can be yours too!
I’m sure you also noticed calmly sitting nice bonus rewards that we all love: jars, scrolls and gold cards! Mmmm 😛
What about extra items that aren’t from the set? I already imagine my newly created outfits with them: Dark. Mystical. Breathing power <3
FAQ: How to get new Set?
I heard people already asking how it works in this event so I simply give you short answers.
- Are there any Tasks to complete? No.
- How to get the Set for the better price? You may claim free Stardusts twice a day.
- Is it better to spend diamonds or buy top-ups? It’s up to your game budget. It will take (as usually) more than 100 US dollars if you decide to spend real money.
- Can I get single Items from this Set? Yes.
- Can I choose which one Asterism to illuminate? No. Their illumination path is set by game, from bottom to the top.
- So.. I can’t illuminate random Asterisms that holds Items I like, right? Correct.
- I like only make up. How to get it? By illuminating 10 bottom Asterisms (of total 12).
- How to get the whole Set? By illuminating 11 Asterisms to claim the complete Set as the dress is hidden in 11th Asterism.
First Asterism holds pfp. The last one has Scenery.
To open all 12 Asterisms you will need 45.000 Stardusts (3750 x 12 Asterisms).
- “Divination” gives you 390 Stardusts once a day when you open it (1950 in total during this event).
- We also can claim Free Stardusts twice a day at certain timeframes in “Stardust Sigil”. Each claim gives you 600 Stardusts.
600 x 2/day x 5 event days = 6000 Stardusts in total you can get from claiming free. If you don’t like the Set, you have enough Stardusts to get some side items in “Asterismal Wishes”. They aren’t the cheapest ones, but you can get at least couple of them. Free claimed Stardusts will give you only 13% of all required Stardusts.
- There are some Stardusts that you can get in exchange for Coins in “Stardust Store”: 15 Stardusts x 20 times/day x 5 event days = 1500 Stardusts in total. That’s if you have ready 1.000.000 coins in total (10.000 coins x 20 times/day x 5 event days).
What to buy and how many?
This time is easy if we only have all required resources. So.. how it works? We claim all 5 days everything that is:
- has word “Limit”:
–15 Stardusts x 20 times x 5 days = 1500 Stardusts (1.000.000 Coins)
–45 Stardusts x 20 times x 5 days = 4500 Stardusts (1.000 diamonds)
–75 Stardusts x 20 times x 5 days = 7500 Stardusts (2.000 diamonds)
–150 Stardusts x 20 times x 5 days =15000 Stardusts (5.000 diamonds)
- On the 5th day there will be additional spendings: 280 Stardusts for 100 diamonds x 31 time (3.100 diamonds)
This way you will collect enough Stardusts to illuminate ALL Asterisms by spending 11.100 diamonds, 1.000.000 coins and claiming all free Stardusts.
Let’s enlighten our star signs, beauties!
Mystery of necklace
I was wondering for a long time what’s the purpose for such a small thing like Necklace to be placed up so high in Asterism. Surprisingly the answer is very simple: it’s the most significant Item in the whole Set because it is valuable in several Dates! While the Dress itself helds only special Tag Purple that may useful so far only in 1 date I was wondering for a long time what’s the purpose for such a small thing like Necklace to be placed up so high in Asterism. Surprisingly the answer is very simple: it’s the most significant Item in the whole Set because it is valuable in several Dates! While the Dress itself helds only special Tag Purple that may be useful so far only in 1 date (if you don’t have anything else more matching), this Necklace may actually bring you forward in 4!
What about other Items? The second valuable Item is black feather-ish headpiece that will up your score in 3 Dates. It may be your No1 if you are advanced in Dates. It has something for Marcus date 13-6. Check it out! And it’s only in 4th Asterism, so you need only 15.000 Stardusts to claim it. Half of them you may get free.
It’s quite rare to get something for the Dates even from Event Sets but this one has what to offer 😉
Danielle -26 Nov, 2022-
Read more: I wish I knew before starting, Contest Strategies, Tips and Tricks, how to spend less durning Events