When summer goes to an end you know what comes our way and wait for it with anticipation 😀 That’s right, the most wanted Event is here! Woohoo! Let’s dive to explore what it brought for us! 😛
- Story! Sure, it’s story itself. All brand new, 6 Acts long we haven’t read it yet <3
- This time we get dual POV! Thats a hit! That means we will see action from both perspectives. Oh gosh, I’m so so curious what Adrian’s will be like!
- Brand new stunning outfit Set, that is rated five stars! It may look very classical but it has modern hints that elevates your look to different high end. Can you imagine what could you create using individual items from this set? Oh, I do, I do! 😀
- 3 extra Items that don’t belong to the new set.
- Attention, spoiler alert: gossip tells that this Story is much more steamy that all we had already so be ready to blush and keep away kids from Act fuelled with s e x
As usually, after reading all birthday story Acts we may unlock Snapshot. Hot, oh so hot! 😀 Just don’t forget you will need a great bunch of those expensive Keys to open it 😉
Outfit set, apart from that is new, doesn’t hold Items with very rare special Tags. I also haven’t noticed more valuable Items. As a verdict I would say, new Set is a “nice to have”, not a “must to have”. Just the right option, very fitting to Adrian’s live centuries in luxury aura 😀
Extra items look more like misunderstanding than anything else 😀 In Adrian’s luxury context they look like cinderella’s scraps but definitely could be used creating casual looks.
Tell me the price!
Hmm.. Where to start, bad or good news first? 😀
If you are interested getting Birthday Story, you will need 17.000 sentimentality points (red crowned hearts, event’s currency). If you aim for the new Set, you will have to collect 17.850 sentimentality points (discounted whole set costs you less than to buy separate Items from the set). To buy 3 extra items will require 1.800 sentimentality to be collected.
How to get Sentimentality? You collect 3 types of event gifts (Cards, Sunglasses and stained Glass). If you collect one of each and give them to Adrian, you will get 90 sentimentality points.
How to get Gifts?
-If you spend 2h Online in Game, you will get a portion of them.
-Use this time to complete Event Tasks. Completion of them will bring you the other portion of Gifts.
If you collect all of them during all 7 event days, you will have 29% of required sentimentality for the whole discounted Set.
Where to get more gifts/sentimentality? Traditionally my answer is to BUY.
What to buy to spend less?
If you have a lot of diamonds ready:
- daily collect all gifts for completing event’s Tasks and spending time in game. Online time gives you 270 sentimentality/day. Completed Tasks brings you 480 sentimentality each day. (750 sentimentality/day. Total at the end of Event: 5250 sentimentality)
- daily use the best diamond deal to buy Gifts in Event (“Birthday Gifts Package” for 400 diamonds). You get 480 sentimentality/day (Total at the end of Event: 3360 sentimentality for 2.800 diamonds)
- buy all Limited offer Gifts for 5 days (Discounted Card, discounted Sunglasses, discounted stained Glass). They bring you 1800 sentimentality/day (Total in 5 days: 9.000 sentimentality for 10.800 diamonds)
- on Day 6: buy 8 discounted Sunglasses for 36 diamonds each (Total on Day 6: 240 sentimentality for 288 diamonds)
That leaves your purse lighter by 13.888 diamonds. Don’t forget to spend 2h in game daily and complete all the required Tasks without any other spendings to avoid more expenses. Duration: 7 days.
Real money deal..
Of course your eagle eye noticed, I usually have up to 6k-10k diamonds in my cache so it’s not an option for me to slide through the event only using diamonds. So.. what’s now?.. You have an option to use your limited budget. How could it help?
We have “Daily special” on our main game screen. It offers diamonds, VIP points and:
– 160 sentimentality for $1
– 850 sentimentality for $5
– 1.700 sentimentality for $10
– 5.450 sentimentality for $30
The best deal is for $30 but it’s too expensive for me. It’s up to you how you mix and mach to collect sentimentality but I think this one could be an option if you are willing to spend $20:
- daily collect all gifts for completing event’s Tasks and spending time in game. (750 sentimentality/day. Total at the end of Event: 5250 sentimentality)
- daily use the best diamond deal to buy Gifts in Event: “Birthday Gifts Package” for 400 diamonds. (Total at the end of Event: 3360 sentimentality for 2.800 diamonds)
- buy all Limited offer Gifts for 3 days (Discounted Card, discounted Sunglasses, discounted stained Glass). They bring you 1800 sentimentality/day (Total in 3 days: 5.400 sentimentality for 6.480 diamonds)
- buy 2 “Daily special” for $10 OR 4 for $5 (Total: 3.400 sentimentality for $20)
- on Day 4: buy 8 discounted Sunglasses for 36 diamonds each (Total on Day 4: 240 sentimentality for 288 diamonds)
Your spendings: all completed Event Tasks and rewards for Online in game time + $20 + 9568 diamonds. Duration: 7 days.
See? You still can get new Muse Set AND oh oh that hot birthday Story 😀
Danielle -18 Aug, 2022-
Read more: I wish I knew before starting Immortal Diaries. Look for game Guides, Tips, Strategies at the end of the article